Every year, Art Safari Bucharest aims to actively participate in the artistic community efforts to promote Romanian heritage, post modern and contemporary art. Each edition gathers the most representative figures from the design and architecture segment.
For 2021 edition, Decor Floor alongside its trusty partners Milliken and BLOQ, joined this amazing event and supplied the flooring finishes for some emblematic rooms @Art Safari. The visitors could discover the textures, the colors and the stories behind the most iconic carpet collections, in a historical monument of national value – Dacia-Romania Palace.
5 FUN FACTS ABOUT ART SAFARI
- The 8th edition of Art Safari exhibited over 800 works worth a total of 9 million euros
- The temporary Art Safari 2021 Museum covers an area of 6,000 square meters, in the heart of the Capital, in Lipscani.
- Each ArtSafari edition gathers approx. 38.151 visitors.
- Built during 1882-1889, Dacia-Romania Palace, included under the patronage of Unesco, has monumental facades decorated with allegorical sculptures representing Justice, Trade, Industry and Agriculture.
- Through the cultural project “Cartele de Colecție”, from 13 September, the subway passengers can purchase their “artsy” access cards with a little surprise. A series of miniature art reproductions were printed on the cards and any passenger who collected all of them, could win prizes from the Art Safari universe.