Decor Floor is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO, a person willing to take an important role within the company, a role that will provide him/her an outstanding development opportunity.
With an organizational culture based on innovation and commitment, Decor Floor is a market leader focused on attaining performance in both the quality of the offered products, as well as the quality of associated services.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal contacts on all matters pertaining to the Office of the General Director.
The Executive Assistant works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and oversees special projects.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations which will require strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the
CEO including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Creates a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Centralizes, analyzes, and summarizes the monthly / half-yearly / annual reports for each department
- Gives TASKS and monitors their fulfillment on behalf of the CEO
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills both in Romanian and in English.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals, attention to details and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the economic field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Third language as French, German and/ or Italian represents an advantage
Extensive knowledge of using ERP/ CRM software and similar digital apps