With the usual reliability experienced in almost 40 years of activity, Soema product innovations add ever more features; all dressed in an innovative design adaptable to different environments that however gives them distinctive personalities.
INTEGRA B. ELECTRONIC SELF-SUFFICIENT HAND-WASHING UNITS
INTEGRA-B is a combination of a continuous channel-type Acrial Solid Surface washbasin with an attached back-splash that bears the sensors, electronic Multiconsole-A and a luminous mirror with LED light and direction indicators for the users.
- General characteristics: Heavy duty.
- Description: Washbasin with integrated Electronic Soap dispenser, Tap/faucet and Hand-dryer in a single 6mm thick multiconsole chromed brass plate.
- Washbasin & Vertical Panel: Material: Acryl/Corian.
- Washbasin type: Channel type.
- Washbasin colour:
- Washbasin built-in supports: Galvanized steel.
- Washing stations: One, two or three washing positions.
- Washbasin electronic fixtures: Soap dispenser, tap, hand-dryer.
- Optional: Mirror with perimeter LED light, luminous direction writing (water, air, soap).
- Multiconsole: 10mm Solid-brass with chrome finishing and LED indicators. Multiconsole serves also as a shelf.
- Multiconsole activity: Electronic built-in tap, soap dispenser and hand-dryer.
- Internal features: Infrared electronic circuits/an incorporated automatic shutoff system.