Gerflor just launched the brand new Saga² collection: a comprehensive revamping of their classic Saga tile. The range boasts 23 decors divided into 4 exclusive designs : graphic, textile, minerals, woods.
Besides their unique look, the specifications of the products are the ones that steal the show:
- Easy and quick installation : installation with tackifier
- Adapted for raised panels : removable
- Durable : 4,6mm thickness with reinforced calandered innerlayer to accept subfloor uneveness
- Cork underlayer that brings sound impact insulation (15dB) and comfort
- Strong resistance to traffic = 0,7mm wear layer
- Protecsol treatment : easy cleaning, no wax needed
- Eco responsible range : 100% recyclable, cork renewable raw material
Saga² is comfortable underfoot thanks to its cork backing and has good acoustic properties. The “unique comfort LVT” Saga² is ideally suited for raised access floors installation, offices, reception halls meeting rooms, auditoriums, etc.