Deloitte’s workplace is designed around an agile workplace concept. Key to this is the ability to work in a variety of work settings that respond to the needs of the user, like spaces to collaborate or getaway and focus. In these terms, Prographic Studio created a workplace that reflects the Deloitte brand and culture.
Milliken Formwork with cushion backing for enhanced underfoot comfort, acoustic and wear performance was chosen because of its properties to increase productivity, making it easier to both concentrate and collaborate.
For the spacious kitchen Noraplan uni rubber, in black and white made it easy to achieve a chess floor which paired with wood furniture changes the atmosphere of the entire room.
Some of Nora Rubber installation benefits:
- Dirt-repellent – a vulcanised finish creates an extremely dense, easy to clean surface.
- Superb chemical resistance – due to the vulcanised surface.
- Outstanding fire protection qualities – DIN 4102 B1. No corrosive gases and halogen free.
- Resistant to chewing gum – dense surface structure provides no key for gum. Trodden-in gum is easily removed.
- Resistant to cigarette burns – no damage as per EN 1399 caused by stubbed and/or glowing cigarettes.
- Highly slip resistance – all Nora flooring achieves R9 classification in accordance with DIN 51130. Some achieve R10 7 R11.
- Nora rubber floors will not turn brittle; hence they cannot be manipulated and intentionally damaged in that way.
- Nora rubber floors are dimensionally stable – therefore they do not shrink and do not require melding. Weld-free floorcovering give to better aesthetics and are easier to clean.
- Provides excellent sound reduction qualities.
- Softness underfoot provides walking comfort.