DECOR FLOOR CEE S.R.L. (“DECOR FLOOR”), a Romanian company with the registered office in Bucharest, Bulevardul Dimitrie Pompeiu 5-7, Hermes Business Campus, Corp C. Parter, Sector 2, registered with the Companies Register under the no. J40/9675/2015, Tax Identification Code RO 17862213, Telephone: (+40).21.302.93.08, Website: https://decorfloor.ro/, e-mail: email@example.com, while carrying out its legitimate business, may be in a position to process personal data for legitimate purposes in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” or “the Regulation”).
Any collection and processing of such data by DECOR FLOOR will be done in accordance with applicable national law, including the Regulation, in accordance with the principles set out below. Depending on your relationship with DECOR FLOOR (e.g. customer, potential customer, collaborator, potential collaborator, employee, etc.), the purposes for the collection and the processing of the data are:
- the provision of the required services;
- communication with you;
- maintaining the contractual relationship;
- compliance with the obligations imposed by law;
- assessment qualification requirements for positions available within DECOR FLOOR (collaborators, employers, practitioners, etc.);
- ensuring the security of DECOR FLOOR headquarters, property and persons there;
- sending offers, promotions, publicity messages by e-mail, without any other obligations or payments from DECOR FLOOR;
- making internal statistics without any other obligations or payments from DECOR FLOOR;
- organizing competition and advertising campaigns with prizes, including the shipment of the won prizes;
- optimum operation of the website www. decorfloor.ro
Your personal data are meant for the use by DECOR FLOOR for the above mentioned purposes and will not be disclosed to third parties except for the companies which are part of the same group of companies as DECOR FLOOR.
By filling in the “Newsletter” form you agree to receive offers, promotions, advertising messages and marketing by e-mail from DECOR FLOOR.
In case you don’t not want to receive offers, promotions, advertising messages and marketing by e-mail from DECOR FLOOR, you will not fill in the form “Newsletter”.
The informational messages will always contain an “unsubscribe” option that will allow you to opt out of such communications for the future.
The personal data concerning you will not be subject to an automated decision-making (including profiling), but in exceptional cases, in which case the data subject is informed on its existence, as well as on the details related to this special mode of processing.
Please see our Cookies Policy.
The types of personal data that can be processed are those provided directly by you, such as name, surname, address/ place of residence, personal numeric code, serial number and ID card number, age, gender, phone number, email, profession, job, CV, information on education, IP.
The way we get the data is by you providing it directly to us. DECOR FLOOR manages, safely and only for the specified purpose, the personal data which you supply directly to us, on this website, by phone or email, when you contact us, when you request us a quotation, when you send us CVs or applications for a job, when you sign with us a subscription or when you file a request with us when you visit our website.
The processing of personal data within DE COR FLOOR is always subject to the following principles:
- The data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- We inform the data subject on what data we process, why, how and for how long we process them, whether and to whom we transfer them, as well as on the rights they have in relation to their data;
- The data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and they are not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- The data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- We endeavour to use only accurate data and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- The personal data are kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; the personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the suitable technical and organisational measures required by GDPR;
- The data are processed in a manner that ensures appropiate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropiate technical or organisational measures;
DECOR FLOOR aims at processing the personal data taking into account at least one of the legal grounds listed hereinafter:
- the consent – If there is no other legal ground for the processing mentioned below, DÉCOR FLOOR will always assure the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- The performance/ entering into of a contract – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Legal obligation – The processing is required for the purposes of complying with a legal obligation incumbent upon DÉCOR FLOOR.
- Vital interest – The processing is required in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of other natural persons.
- Public interest – The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- Legitimate interest – The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by DÉCOR FLOOR or by a third party.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties. It is possible that the personal data concerning you to be transmitted to some third parties – companies which we collaborate with for instance suppliers, manufacturers, auditing companies, legal companies, outsourced companies for IT services, competent authorities, etc. Whenever we do so, we provide that it is duly reasoned, that we transmit solely the data strictly required for the purpose of the transmission and we endeavor to provide that the recipient provides a high standard of protection to the personal data.
Your data will not be transferred abroad.
Your rights in relation to processed data are, in accordance with the Regulation:
- the Right of Access to Data
- The Right to Rectification
- The Right to Erasure („The Right to be forgotten”)
- The Right to Restriction of Processing
- The Right to Object DÉCOR FLOOR CEE
- The Right to Data Portability
- The Right Not to Be Subject to an Automated Decision (including profiling)
- The Right to Withdraw Consent
- the Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority
In order to meet the requirements of the Regulation and the legal obligations of DÉCOR FLOOR CEE and at the same time for the purpose of facilitating communication with the data subjects or with the National Authority, you may address any notifications, inquiries or requests regarding your personal data by written request sent to the following address: DÉCOR FLOOR CEE S.R.L. Bucharest, Bulevardul Dimitrie Pompeiu 5-7, Hermes Business Campus, Corp C. Parter, Sector 2 or by email to the address [firstname.lastname@example.org].
If any of the data about you is incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible.
In order to claim the non-compliance with the rights protected by the Regulation, the data subject may address the ANSPDCP – the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or / and the competent courts.
For more details and information, any interested person may address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing in Bucharest, District 1, Bdul. Gral. Gh. Magheru, Nr. 28-30, Internet address www.dataprotection.ro.
Updated version at 11/28/2018.