With a total turnover of 10 mil eur in 2019, Decor Floor delivered more than 150.000 sqm of raised access floor systems for the most iconic office buildings in modern Bucharest, among them: Globalworth Campus C, Campus 6.2 & 6.2 by Skanksa, Equilibrium Phase 1 by Skanksa and One Herastrau Offices.
With the aim to achieve a different type of challenge, in 2020, Decor Floor succeeded to contract one of the most iconic projects of the year: Țiriac Tower – “the growing skyward in the heart of Bucharest”. The project, who’s beneficiary is Țiriac Imobiliare, the real estate arm of Țiriac Group owned by well-known Romanian sportsman, Ion Țiriac, is announced to be completed by end of 2020.
An extremely important element for our success consists in providing premium services and products, together with on-site supervision of our Project Managers who always pursue our goal of giving a quick response with the highest quality possible.
The mix of products for Țiriac Tower project was selected to meet the needs of modern architecture and in the same time to combine the aesthetics of the project with its technological and functional performance.
All three types of materials were implemented by our inhouse Project Management Team, on a tight schedule that meant managing multiple teams on site, at the same time.
Țiriac Tower is indeed a major ongoing project, where Decor Floor delivered and installed:
- 12.800 sqm of raised access floor system by CBI Europe, fully steel encapsulated calcium sulphate panels, 600x600x23 mm, encapsulated with galvanized steel 0,5 mm, with a fire resistance REI 60. The total quantity was delivered on site with 2 trucks per day
- 3.500 sqm of interior ceramic finishes by Leonardo Icon, a mix of black & white tiles with dimensions of 30x30cm and 60x60cm. Icon collection was selected for the lobby lift and reception areas,
- 1.500 sqm of FLORIM Magnum – Cerim Timeless slabs, for the sanitary groups. The selected size, 800×2400 mm with 6 mm reduced thickness, creates a seamless surface.
- 900 sqm of ventilated façade system with ceramic finishes by FLORIM Magnum, Floorgres B&W collection. A mixed selection of slabs sizes, from a maximum size of 1600x3200mm to 1200×2400 mm and 1200x2800mm, with 6 mm thickness.
With a GBA of 30,969 sqm, Țiriac Tower is a downtown A class building.
- 5UG+GF+5F/8F/12F height regime
- 16,472 sqm of Gross Leasable Area
- 500 – 2,000 sqm flexible floor plates
- 700 sqm of relaxing terrace
259 underground parking places featuring a top- notch ratio of 1:60
Țiriac Imobiliare appointed Colliers to obtain the WELL Health-Safety certification for a mixed portfolio of projects, being the first developer in Romania to do so.
Tiriac Tower office building was listed among Țiriac Imobiliare’s projects for which Colliers will apply the implementation of the WELL Health-Safety.