If you look in the history of commercial carpet you’ll find that fiber make up, construction and backing play important roles in creating a high-performing product. Over the last decades, carpet manufacturers investments in technology advancements succeeded to meet the demand for durable and lasting floors.
But what happens to high performance carpet when end users forget about maintenance services? Are traditional cleaning techniques enough?
No, they’re not! And, on long term, your product can not fight alone soil nor it can preserve its best condition.
Host Dry Extraction Cleaning System, a proven method for achieving clean and dry carpet that looks at its best every day, gives us 10 reasons why commercial carpet should be professionally cleaned.
- Extends the life of the carpet by maintaining an acceptable appearance for longer
- Protects indoor air quality
- Makes carpets easier to maintain
- Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh
- Helps prevent dry re-soiling of the fibre from dust and dirt
- Reduces pile flattening
- Spot and Stain Removal
- Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria
- No need to run dehumidifiers and air conditioners to remove moisture from the carpet and air
- Adds comfort, strength and protection to your carpet
The HOST Dry Extraction Cleaning System uses environmentally preferred, Green Seal Certified cleaning products that deep cleans your carpets and textured hard floors quickly and easily. HOST is a safe and effective green floor cleaning system made from 100% plant-based resources and a little bit of green cleaning chemistry.